Tuesday, March 31, 2009

God in Everyday Life

I had an interesting week this past week. A lot happened which I knew was going to happen but I wasn't quiet prepared for it to happen. And yes, I am trying to be ambiguous as possible. I just want to say that it was such a week that you feel that three months were packed into three days. But I survived and I feel stronger for it.

I want to write about this because I felt the power of God in my life during the last couple of days. He gave me little presents for which I'm very grateful. You know, those things that happen and they only happen because there is a God. It is unmistakable where such little things come from because they just don't happen. Something greater than us mortals on Earth has to make them happen. I hadn't talked to anyone about what was thinking or going through and yet God sent people to me that helped me through the last couple of days.

All that I can say is that God knows who I am. He has told me that I am of great worth. He cared enough about me to sent me people to me to help me because I prayed and asked for help. It is that simple!

The semester is going to end soon. I have about three weeks left. It is incredible how quickly time goes. I feel just yesterday, I was complaining because it was the middle of the semester and I had so much time left. Everyday is a new day. We can have a new beginning every day. We just have to wake up and say, it is a new day, lets see what I cam make of it. There is hope because God sent his son Jesus Christ. What a perfect plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment