Monday, March 9, 2009

Trials of Life

Life is full of problems. I've seen many in my life. I've seen friends addicted to alchohol. I've had friends get pregnant in high school. I've seen get sick and die. There is no shortage of hard things in life.

In one of my classes, we've been talking about genocide. What causes people to murder others? Does that mean that God doesn't exsist? Does life get so bad that it is not worth it?

I would say God does exsist and life is always worth it. Unfortunately terrrible things happen, but we have a decision to make. We can use a bad situation to become bitter or we can grow and become better. Luckily, We have the Savior Jesus Christ, who is able to help us through our problems. We only have to pray to him. In the end, when we rely on Jesus Christ and pray to our Father in Heaven, we come to know them better. We can develop a true relationship with them. But like I said, we must first try and pray to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment